Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Wheeling in Flagstaff!!

Some people may say that big wheeling is only for kids!! Well, we proved those people wrong a couple weeks ago when we big wheeled in Flagstaff, AZ!


Big wheels are becoming extremely popular for adults. Josh is an expert in riding these big wheels and I am definitely a beginner as you will hear from my loud screaming in the video!


Josh and his friend Drew went down a huge road-hill in Flagstaff at up to 40 mph! I did not dare try that, but I went down a small bridge in one of Flagstaff's parks!


The biggest thing to remember when riding a big wheel for an adult is to keep your knees pointed to each side so your legs don't get stuck. Big wheeling may seem like kids fun, but really it's enjoyable for people of all ages especially when you can go down hills with a nice breeze in a beautiful place like Flagstaff!


So grab a big wheel and head off for a fun day in the park, I know it sounds silly but trust me it's so much fun!!

1 comment: