Friday, February 5, 2010

My Final Semester as a Sun Devil

This semester is off to an awesome start! All of the classes I signed up for this last semester are interesting and rewarding. I'm excited to learn more about the topics of crime prevention, domestic violence, psychology, community relations, and marriage/family relationships. Each class has started to teach me about many important issues in the criminal justice system and in life. These classes are preparing me for my future as an agent in the system. I can't believe this will be my last semester at Arizona State University before I graduate in May. You guessed it! I am most excited to graduate with my Bachelor's degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice this Spring! In high school, I remember talking about what I wanted to do with my life and how excited I was to go to ASU! Now, my journey is almost over. I believe that I made the best of my college years! I can truly look back after graduation and say that I enjoyed my classes, I worked hard, and I was involved with the university in many ways. I realize graduation is still a little over three months away but when you have been waiting for that day for almost four years, it only seems as if its three days away! The last three and three-fourths years here at ASU went by extremely fast! I have already begun the process of choosing my career and applying for positions in the legal field. I'm most excited to begin my career and make a difference in our society through the criminal justice system! I can't wait!

I can't say that I am dreading anything about this semester because I'm so close to reaching the goal I have aimed for my entire life! Although it's hard work being a college student, constantly reading, studying, taking tests, and preparing for projects, I have enjoyed it all! It's a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget! I made the best of my four years in college and I hope you all do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment