Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer :)

I do not mind going to school three times a week, doing homework, and studying during each semester; however, I would be fibbing if I said I do not anticipate summer each year!!

Summer is the time of year where that well needed break comes and sets you free for a few months. In Arizona, there are so many activities to participate in during the summer. Although is can get pretty hot in the summer this makes water sports an enjoyable way to spend your time. I enjoy going to water parks, down the slides and relaxing on the lazy river while still working on that tan. Water sports such as going boating, jet skiing, tubing or wake boarding in one of the lakes in AZ such as Lake Pleasant or Bartlett Lake are popular. Another option is spending the day going down the salt river with friends and family. I look forward to all of these activities when summer comes around the corner.

I also look forward to vacationing in other places during the summer such as Minnesota and California. Its that time of year where I can just relax but at the same time have so many fun exciting things to do! I can spend time up at the cabin in Minnesota with my fiance and his family riding four wheelers, wake boarding on the lakes, and enjoying the awesome food! In California, I can visit my grandfather and spend time at the beaches enjoying the ocean and all the shopping!

Summer is a time to enjoy and spend with people you love. It is a time to experience new things and new places. It gives you plenty of time to prepare for your next semester in college!

Students just like anyone else need vacation, without it, our minds would never get a chance to rest! It's a time for fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment