Friday, June 19, 2009

Lunch at Cibo!!!

There is a wonderful restaurant called Cibo near 5th Avenue and Filmore!

The address is:

603 N 5th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85003-1528
Telephone:(602) 441-2697

I had a wonderful lunch there today with a friend of mine. The service was great! The place was very busy with a refreshing urban-like atmosphere! The restaurant appears to have been an old home at one point in time now decorated with a cafe and pizzeria theme!

They offer both lunch and dinner. During lunch, they offer mostly gourmet sandwiches such as an Italian sausage sandwich and a tuna sandwich with salads also offered. Both sandwiches are delicious!

In the evening, the urban cafe turns into a pizzeria where I hear the pizza is amazing; however, I have yet to try it. If the pizza is anything like the sandwiches and salads I'm sure its wonderful!

I recommend this restaurant to everyone, it has a great atmosphere and flavorful food!

Go to Cibo and enjoy a fabulous lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun with your friend! I guess we will just have to check this places out one day!

    ReplyDelete