Wednesday, June 10, 2009


A spilt glass of water could result in you owning a phone like this!



Two days ago I spilt an entire glass of water on myself and my purse which just happen to have my cell phone in it, just one of those clumsy moments. The phone was water damaged and could not be fixed although recently Sam said I could put it in a bag of rice to absorb all the moisture and there may be a chance for it. I just decided I would replace it with an inexpensive phone for a while.

Well I'm here to report that's not such a great idea although it's better than nothing. I now own a $20 nokia t-mobile phone. It works but I don't like it because it's a flimsy plastic and not as easy for me to use although I may be being picky. So now I think I'm going to go buy a new phone soon that is better quality because face it without a phone life seems more difficult.

So the point of my story was to not settle for inexpensive if you want decent quality because if you use your phone a lot you want to be comfortable with it, but if you need to save money this basic phone could be the answer for you, it just depends. And an even more vital point would be keep your cell phones at least twenty feet from any liquids. :)

Thanks for listening,

Stacey Lease

No comments:

Post a Comment